Chrono Trigger: Parody Chrono Trigger: Parody

Not Bad

For a first time, you did way better than most garbage I see. A good first attempt at a classic game, nice job.

noname2 responds:

Thank you for good words. :D

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Nope

Couldn't get into this one, didn't laugh or think the art work was cool. I'm sure you put good time into it, I just didn't find anything special at all on this.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Art Anyone?

Animation was great, better than anything I can do, but it looked like a little kid drew it. It seems you're either an artist or a animator, rarely can you find someone that does both successfully. If you're in high school then you're on the right track, 20 or above, start focusing on art fundamentals.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Did I Break It?

So I died on level 3. Came back and was all boney again, no big deal. Beat the first Caucasian Werewolf and sent my skull off to eat him and gather his "meat" but the skull just stuck to him. I ran the rest of the level headless. Magically as I reached the end of the level and climbed the ladder, my skull was there. Same thing happened again on the next level and I quit playing and wrote this. Pretty good for 3 days I guess, but this one isn't winning any awards.

Clayball Clayball

Pretty Cool

Kinda reminded me of the Magic Pen game. I'd like there to be more of a thought process needed to beat the levels. Instead of avoiding things, it should be more puzzle oriented and require the user to figure out how to get to the red portal. Art adn design were really good though, nice job overall.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Good Idea

I like when people make fun of or use current events in a comical manor. Good idea using a classic gaming icon too, well done.

Absent Moon Absent Moon

Pretty Cool

Once it hit about 1:00 in I felt like I was listening to an old Mega Man boss fight song. It has a nice retro sound to it, not bad.

NeonEntity responds:

Thanks man :)

[SxHx+Tori] Prfkt.Tempo (Cut2) [SxHx+Tori] Prfkt.Tempo (Cut2)

Awesome

This is sweet. I can picture this actually being played in the club, and I'm really cool o I know what I'm talking about. Everything fits really well from beginning to end. Well done.

shesmackshard responds:

:D thanks!

Fatality Fatality

Booo

Nice drawing, like the style, but Scorpion using Sub-Zero's fatality on himself???? No thanks.

PS - Scorpion sucks, he's full of cheese spam moves (at least more so than others)

Elephant Shower Elephant Shower

Nice

Always good to see a GOOD one liner. Comics aren't dead, just the people who used to create them, nice work.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks Vanilla! I've got a lot more single panels, and even some multi-panels. I just gotta upload them, thanks for checkin it out!

MermaidMan and Barnacleboy MermaidMan and Barnacleboy

Nice

Well drawn and good poses, really nice work. The funniest is Patrick, he's not facing the right way lol.