All 12 art Reviews

Fatality Fatality

Booo

Nice drawing, like the style, but Scorpion using Sub-Zero's fatality on himself???? No thanks.

PS - Scorpion sucks, he's full of cheese spam moves (at least more so than others)

Elephant Shower Elephant Shower

Nice

Always good to see a GOOD one liner. Comics aren't dead, just the people who used to create them, nice work.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks Vanilla! I've got a lot more single panels, and even some multi-panels. I just gotta upload them, thanks for checkin it out!

MermaidMan and Barnacleboy MermaidMan and Barnacleboy

Nice

Well drawn and good poses, really nice work. The funniest is Patrick, he's not facing the right way lol.

Succubus Succubus

Hmm

This one confuses me because you obviously spent a good deal of time on details on the hair and shading, but two things really stick out as "wrong". The angle of her head looks painful, her neck shouldn't bend that way unless she's a action figure and has one of those twisty necks. Also, her torso is headed way out back too far. At that rate her shoulder blade will be like 3 feet away from her back, bring it back in near her armpit more. It was cool thought though, just needs a little attention.

tunnelofthorns responds:

Thanks for the input! I do see what you mean. I seem to mess up anatomy sometimes. This is kind of an older painting, I may try to fix it up soon.

King Shaddai King Shaddai

Awesome

I don't know who he is or the story, but I do know you did an excellent job on this. Reminds me of those old Conan the Barbarian type pics, naked cicks daped on him all prehistoric lookin and whatnot. Great job on the textures too. 10

Charging mah Lazah? Charging mah Lazah?

Good

Looks good. It looks more like a sketch that a finished product, but you may want it to look that way for all I know, so I don't judge those things. Face kinda reminds me of Shinnok from MK4.

Giantess Jessica Rabbit Giantess Jessica Rabbit

Nice

Looks clean, good pose, well done.

The Amusement Park The Amusement Park

Nice

Funny and nicely drawn, good stuff.

AnglicanEnvoy responds:

Thanks, glad someone can appreciate the joke

Because I've Lost Control... Because I've Lost Control...

Excellent

I used to watch this back when I was a kid, great job capturing the look of RR and adding a unique style to it. Good stuff.

MachidavsRua MachidavsRua

Old School

Nice lines and color, this reminds me of a old 70's rock band album cover for some reason (and I wasn't even born till 80, lol)