Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Did I Break It?

So I died on level 3. Came back and was all boney again, no big deal. Beat the first Caucasian Werewolf and sent my skull off to eat him and gather his "meat" but the skull just stuck to him. I ran the rest of the level headless. Magically as I reached the end of the level and climbed the ladder, my skull was there. Same thing happened again on the next level and I quit playing and wrote this. Pretty good for 3 days I guess, but this one isn't winning any awards.

Clayball Clayball

Pretty Cool

Kinda reminded me of the Magic Pen game. I'd like there to be more of a thought process needed to beat the levels. Instead of avoiding things, it should be more puzzle oriented and require the user to figure out how to get to the red portal. Art adn design were really good though, nice job overall.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Good Idea

I like when people make fun of or use current events in a comical manor. Good idea using a classic gaming icon too, well done.

One Chance One Chance

I Win

The name of the daughter hit close to home, so obviously I spent all my time working to try and save her. In the end we were alive but no one else seemed to be... I win.