Chrono Trigger: Parody Chrono Trigger: Parody

Not Bad

For a first time, you did way better than most garbage I see. A good first attempt at a classic game, nice job.

noname2 responds:

Thank you for good words. :D

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Nope

Couldn't get into this one, didn't laugh or think the art work was cool. I'm sure you put good time into it, I just didn't find anything special at all on this.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Art Anyone?

Animation was great, better than anything I can do, but it looked like a little kid drew it. It seems you're either an artist or a animator, rarely can you find someone that does both successfully. If you're in high school then you're on the right track, 20 or above, start focusing on art fundamentals.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Nice

Well put together, real cinema quality. I thought for sure the ending was going to be something "explainable", I didn't see the rainbow creatures coming. Nice job.

MvC3: Wolverine MvC3: Wolverine

LOL

Of the three or four of these I watched today this one is written the best. I usually despise just dropping F-Bombs and such for a laugh (it's just lazy writing) but this one was funny, I approve.

MvC3: Megaman MvC3: Megaman

Funny

That is pretty jacked up Megaman isn't in the cast. I think the vid would have made more sense if Megaman appeared at the very end of the vid instead of at the start.

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

Sweet

The "story" didn't do anything for me, sorry, it just didn't bring me in at all. That being said, the song, art style, and animation was tits. This was well put together.

A Real Street Fighter A Real Street Fighter

Average

So what was he, like a back spanish guy... blanish? Work on the art, looks like it was drawn in MS paint.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Sweet

Great style and texture. This came together pretty well, it was funny and well designed, nice job.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Funny

The random actions and your natural accent made this pretty funny. Much funnier ideas and execution than most movies of this genre.